Vote For Me! YAY!

Awards Emblem

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolving to Resolve Nothing in 2010

Here is my list of resolutions for 2009.

Ameliorate my patois since people tend to repudiate the fact that I possess a Master’s Degree. (I kept this up for about one week, I only learned about two new words all year long).

Train to run a ½ Marathon (I said train…..not actually do it, if I do it, I want a platinum cookie). (Never even came close to happening, most I ever ran was 3 miles...almost).

Learn at least one song on my guitar and post on U-Tube for all to enjoy/make fun of. (I learned about 4 chords and forgot all of them already.)

Expand my knowledge of Ayurveda to a more substantial level. (Okay, I did do this! YES!)

Renew my wedding vows, written by yours truly, using my expanded vocabulary! (This never happened either, but in my heart it's all good.)

So, I figure I'll have much more success this year if I resolve to resolve nothing.

CHEERS!


Namaste'

Sat Nam

Amen

2 comments:

Dr. Jay SW said...

Sounds like a plan.

My New Years plans as always: stay home and do nothing, resolve nothing.

said...

How about you just resolve to love?

I know you can do that!